The 2014 BASC Gamekeepers Fair takes place in April with the Maude & Fox team looking forward to returning to the Catton Estate, Derbyshire.
In addition to picking up some our trendy tweed, there are a host of activities that make the BASC Gamekeepers Fair such a popular one.
• Fascinating displays and demonstrations
• Gundog competitions
• Taste of Game Food Hall
• The Keepers Arms: Bar and Bistro
• Stalking Village
• The Kids Zone
• BushCraft Activities
• Shopping at quality trade stands
• Activities and entertainment for all ages
• Game preparation
• Stick dressing
• BASC clay shooting school
• Air rifle field target shooting
• Pigeon plucking competition
The 2014 BASC Gamekeepers Fair takes place on the 12th and 13th April. Watch the video below for a taster of what you can expect to see.
For more information (and to purchase tickets online) visit the BASC Gamekeeprs Fair website.